• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

lmao i guzzled a pineapple and raspberry cider and it went straight to my head. i guess it makes sense because i haven't had anything alcoholic in months.
maybe i'll socialize in vr, because i usually stay muted around people, but i'm hoping this'll help me loosen up.

...caramelldansen is a weirdly entertaining song

Need to finish recording an hour's worth of Smash replays before the presentation tomorrow, just in case it's a shadow drop. Finally down to the final stretch on those but I need to manage my time well enough so I have enough time to clip the stuff from those that I want. Maybe I could put off downloading the update for a day or so, if I get too behind on this.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So yesterday I got a text from an old friend saying "How is it going with finding a place to stay in Gothenburg?". I was happy she asked, she must really care.

It was, 11:12, and I was so busy finishing up my TLoU part II blog, listened to some music as well as making lunch, so I didn't reply until 15:13, and then she said "oh, we're moving out and needed someone to move in quickly, but it got solved during the day."

Meaning, that had I replied earlier, they might've picked me instead, or so I took it what she meant.

Now I feel infinitely stupid, idiotic and I feel like I just missed out in a life-changing opportunity just because I paid more attention to a stupid ****ing blog instead.

At the same time, I also feel that it's not the blog's fault, because had it been 2 months earlier, I would probably have jumped on the text immediately. But it feels like I'm so desensitized to everything right now. I know moving will make me feel better, but it's like I'm not into it, because I feel so depressed all the time, and I'm depressed because I'm stuck here, so it kinda loops.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So yesterday I got a text from an old friend saying "How is it going with finding a place to stay in Gothenburg?". I was happy she asked, she must really care.

It was, 11:12, and I was so busy finishing up my TLoU part II blog, listened to some music as well as making lunch, so I didn't reply until 15:13, and then she said "oh, we're moving out and needed someone to move in quickly, but it got solved during the day."

Meaning, that had I replied earlier, they might've picked me instead, or so I took it what she meant.

Now I feel infinitely stupid, idiotic and I feel like I just missed out in a life-changing opportunity just because I paid more attention to a stupid ****ing blog instead.

At the same time, I also feel that it's not the blog's fault, because had it been 2 months earlier, I would probably have jumped on the text immediately. But it feels like I'm so desensitized to everything right now. I know moving will make me feel better, but it's like I'm not into it, because I feel so depressed all the time, and I'm depressed because I'm stuck here, so it kinda loops.
Don't EVER blame yourself! She could've called you or keep on texting you till you replied. If I were her I would've called you right away

Oh my god, how is Code Vein not linked to God Eater at this point, what are you doing here, Dyaus?
EHIadCpWwAAE2EO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom