• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
OH MY GOD, VR IS AMAZING!!!

Probably the best £400 I've ever spent!

VR is indeed amazing! I scoffed at it a couple of years back but since trying it I was sold and I quickly got my own VR headset.

I'd reccomend Half Life: Alyx, Beat Saber, Robo Recall, Superhot VR, Blade and Sorcery, Killing Floor.

I was prescribed a new cream for my face, and it's clear for the first time in 4 months. It was dry and cracked for so long, i forgot how nice it felt to be able to relax without worrying about it making a mess of everything!

I just need to get my antidepressants sorted and everything will be good again. :)
---
VR is indeed amazing! I scoffed at it a couple of years back but since trying it I was sold and I quickly got my own VR headset.

I'd reccomend Half Life: Alyx, Beat Saber, Robo Recall, Superhot VR, Blade and Sorcery, Killing Floor.
Aye, I have Beat Saber and my brother really wants me to get Superhot.
I'll need an Oculus Link Cable to mod anything, or if I decide to get Half Life. (I actually haven't played a Half Life game before, but I've heard Alyx is good)
Thanks for the recommendations!

Reactions: Dio
The last 3 days have had really weird weather where I am.
There's been like, 2-3 rumbles of thunder and a bit of rain, and then it stops within 5 mins or so. It's done this like, at least once per day.

...It's really disappointing yet strange...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Know how in botw there's very little music when you are exploring Hyrule, with just segments of music? You just really have to pay attention to hear it. To me it symbolizes that in nature, though it may seem quiet, if you take a listen, you'll hear music, the birds singing, the animals rustling through the bushes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom