• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was watching a documentary on Japan’s cat culture, and now I want to live there lol

They have cat cafes! And trains with cat themes, and book stores that sell only books about cats, and cat shrines, and cat themed food, and cat themed toys and figures! And, they even have a island that has more cats than people on the island!

It’s amazing❤️

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
This past Christmas my uncle gave me his framed painting of General Robert E. Lee (the confederate general during the American civil war) on his horse, Traveller. I hung it up in my bedroom but my mom has been somewhat vocal about her not liking it. She’s clearly uncomfortable with it but I don’t want to hide, for lack of a better term, from my southern heritage.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Submitted a 7500 word report tonight which felt great to finish off. Gotta record and upload a video presentation and finish another assignment this weekend. After that I've got one more exam and one more assignment + presentation to do before the end of the semester on June 14th. Can't wait for the break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom