• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

What are your favorite VR games? I've always been interested but never pulled the trigger.

So far, Beat Saber and VRChat.

Beat Saber is a good workout, and it's really fun to play.

VRChat is mostly because I can be face-to-face with my friends and it's like they're actually there :)
oh, and it's cross compatible with PC, so I can interact with people that don't have a headset.

There's loads more games that I'd love to check out, but they don't all have demos, and I used most of my (relatively low) budget on the headset itself.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was sitting at the table eating, when suddenly a shadow flashed across the window outside. I stared at it intensely, but continued to eat warily. Then it flashed the opposite direction! I jumped, and after looking at the window for a long few seconds, I began to eat again. Then it happened again two times at random! Then I was really weirded out. I didn’t want it to happen again. But, soon I figured out a pattern. Every time the shadow flashed, it was when my sis ran across the room.

So it was just her shadow lol

I did really scare me though

Last edited:
Rats are cute <3

8233ea3d14b8a90861dd6bf65d457718.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
After having left it for a few days to dry out I managed to turn my laptop back on. It seems to still be working (although a bit slower than before I think) but the keyboard is very sticky and difficult to type on. I managed to find an old external mouse and keyboard I had laying around so for now at least I have something to keep me up and going. It is the tail end of the semester now, I have three group assignments due in the next two weeks or so plus a few exams and the like to do.

I'm also pretty stressed since I'll be finishing my degree this year and am still not sure what happens next year. This is particularly stressful because I don't know how COVID will impact my first steps and options after graduation. Graduate roll positions are closing soon so I need to get applying for those. There is also a Japanese Government scholarship that would cover tuition costs and living costs to do a Masters degree in Japan (starting in August/September-ish 2021) so I am very much considering applying for that too. Life decisions are hard, it is like back when deciding what to do after high school all over again.

After having left it for a few days to dry out I managed to turn my laptop back on. It seems to still be working (although a bit slower than before I think) but the keyboard is very sticky and difficult to type on. I managed to find an old external mouse and keyboard I had laying around so for now at least I have something to keep me up and going. It is the tail end of the semester now, I have three group assignments due in the next two weeks or so plus a few exams and the like to do.

I'm also pretty stressed since I'll be finishing my degree this year and am still not sure what happens next year. This is particularly stressful because I don't know how COVID will impact my first steps and options after graduation. Graduate roll positions are closing soon so I need to get applying for those. There is also a Japanese Government scholarship that would cover tuition costs and living costs to do a Masters degree in Japan (starting in August/September-ish 2021) so I am very much considering applying for that too. Life decisions are hard, it is like back when deciding what to do after high school all over again.
Sending hugs hun. :hug:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So I got my "old" pc back. I'm very happy with it actually. The keyboard is better, the pc in general is waaaaay faster and I forgot it's still a gaming pc and not even 2 years old! The only downside.......updates...ugh:dry::dry::dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom