• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Isn't there some sort of thin rubber covering over the keyboard?
I believe that there is so it probably isn't totally ruined, but I'd rather have it checked out.

I ended up going in to the apple store today but they don't have any appointments open for the next week and had no walk in appointments for the rest of the day. I don't have the tools to open it up myself and would rather just have them check it for free and diagnose issues than do it myself.

I have an appointment to apply for a credit card tomorrow which gives a bonus 100,000 Qantas frequent flyer points if you make a purchase of over $3,000 in the first two months, which is enough points to a return flight from Sydney to Los Angeles or Sydney to Tokyo return around 1.5 times. If that gets approved I am just gonna get a new MacBook Pro since the one I have now is a 2012 model and it is about time I upgrade anyways (I'll get the one fixed later and give it to my mum or something). Then I'll just pay for the new computer on my credit card, pay off the whole balance from my savings account so that I don't have to pay any interest or get in debt, and end up with at least a free international return flight (to take when the world goes back to normal) which will offset a decent proportion of the cost of the new computer.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
What do guards do when they on boring door duty?? Imagine theyre brilliantly saving the world from that basilsilk or do maths or talk to their opposite door guy??

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
My joycons are failing. These lasted a few more months than expected. No drift but the R button no longer works, and they randomly "disconnect" despite still being attached to the switch. I'll have to buy some new ones soon

My VR headset that I ordered yesterday is apparently arriving today!

I'm guessing that the reason it was so fast is they already had some in stock over here, so I won't have to pay a customs fee? I really hope so.

But this is probably the fastest delivery I've ever had, wtf. It was supposed to take like, 3 days. I'm definitely not complaining!

Reactions: Dio

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Can cats sense packaging change cuz theos food has changed packaging but nowt else and hes off it a lil...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom