• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I spilled cider on my MacBook Pro :/

It’s not at all ideal either since I called Apple Support and there are no appointments available for repairs in the next week. They told me to just walk in and see if they can help at the Genius Bar.

It was only a small amount and I turned off the laptop right away and turned it upside down so I hope that it’ll be fine. My last full computer backup was three days ago and my current university assignments are all saved online on the cloud with google docs and one drive so it’s not the end of the world but it really sucks to be unable to work on them at home if I can’t get this resolved tomorrow.
Big bucket of rice...

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I threw good ol’ Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on to keep babe occupied long enough for me to scarf down some breakfast. I got all excited when I heard music that sounded like it was straight outta Diddy Kong Racing! Might have to hook up my N64 tonight and play now..

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I spilled cider on my MacBook Pro :/

It’s not at all ideal either since I called Apple Support and there are no appointments available for repairs in the next week. They told me to just walk in and see if they can help at the Genius Bar.

It was only a small amount and I turned off the laptop right away and turned it upside down so I hope that it’ll be fine. My last full computer backup was three days ago and my current university assignments are all saved online on the cloud with google docs and one drive so it’s not the end of the world but it really sucks to be unable to work on them at home if I can’t get this resolved tomorrow.
Isn't there some sort of thin rubber covering over the keyboard?

EYLv_PFXYAALd05

****ing hell, the media in this country, man.

Two videos right next to each other-

The first; 'Death till soars in UK'

The second; 'Despite death toll, here's why you're unlikely to die from Covid'

Both uploaded within hours of each other.

Stay on one ****ing axis you lying ****s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom