• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I'm not usually a stress-eater, as I lose my appetite but... I've been snacking pretty hard lately because I'm a condensed crisis. And maybe I'm just like past that point where my body doesn't take in nutrients as much as it should because my brain is sad, but I appear to be losing weight. Fun quarantine times.

Can't focus on working on my paper that's due at midnight tonight. I keep retreating to my chair.
<33

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
yesterday marked a full year since I lost my dad, and today would have been his birthday. I miss him every single day. I was debating listening to all the voicemails I have saved from him, but I still don’t think I’m ready..

((just noticed that I double posted; my b))

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have a group presentation for class online in a few hours, a little nervous but I feel that we are well prepared enough.

I've really stressed myself out over classes but am getting back some good results at least.

This week I got 100% back on one assignment and 92% in an exam, which were supposedly the highest marks in their respective subjects, so I am pretty happy with the results this semester so far. About half way through the semester at this point now.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
yesterday marked a full year since I lost my dad, and today would have been his birthday. I miss him every single day. I was debating listening to all the voicemails I have saved from him, but I still don’t think I’m ready..

((just noticed that I double posted; my b))
Oh I remember when you posted about the situation wih your dad. Just take your time sweetie. One day you'll be ready to listen to the voicemails ;)

Cfrock

Keep it strong
This absolute U N I T of a carrot is on my mind

pHbxvJY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom