• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Does anyone wear a moustache quite as well as Timothy Dalton?

Answers on a postcard.
But the answer is no.

That sounds like a Hot Fuzz reference. Please be a Hot Fuzz reference.

tumblr_nnlu1psdmS1rawb5do1_400.jpg

I have all the windows open because it’s super nice out today.

Heard the neighbor’s kid playing outside and thought nothing of it.

Suddenly she started laughing and it literally stopped me in my tracks because it sounded eerily similar to skull kid’s laugh......

Confirmed you're living in a horror movie :eek:

Creepy things from kids is always cause for concern.

I have the fear that if I ever had a baby it'd be psychic as hell and freak me the **** out.

It was bad enough when my rats zoned and stared at a corner of the room when there was nothing there!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My first ever mafia game was Scrubs themed and I was Ted the Mafia Goon.

Really sucks that Sam Lloyd passed away he was a legend.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I got my confirmation of graduation yesterday for my Bachelor's degree in music performance. It feels underwhelming with no ceremony and the last part of the semester having been completed online, but I'm pretty happy.

Additionally, I found out a few days ago that I have been accepted into an after degree Bachelor of Education program at my province's top university, so I have a lot to look forward to!

Now I just gotta wait for this coronavirus pandemic to clear up so I can actually start trying to use my music degree and get some students.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I got my confirmation of graduation yesterday for my Bachelor's degree in music performance. It feels underwhelming with no ceremony and the last part of the semester having been completed online, but I'm pretty happy.

Additionally, I found out a few days ago that I have been accepted into an after degree Bachelor of Education program at my province's top university, so I have a lot to look forward to!

Now I just gotta wait for this coronavirus pandemic to clear up so I can actually start trying to use my music degree and get some students.
Congratulations Mezlo! :pikalove:
Ceremony or not you're an undergrad now. You can even have an informal get together after the pandemic is over. Cheer up.

Some people seem to have issues using the letter Z in words.

Like Chorizo gets pronounced 'Choritho' and Forza get pronounced as 'Fortsa'.

Stop it!

Though I'm common and English so those ways are probably right and I'm wrong but they still sound ugly as hell.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Some people seem to have issues using the letter Z in words.

Like Chorizo gets pronounced 'Choritho' and Forza get pronounced as 'Fortsa'.

Stop it!

Though I'm common and English so those ways are probably right and I'm wrong but they still sound ugly as hell.
I've always heard those with the Z pronounced. If it was Choritho or Fortsa they'd spell it that way but it's spelled with a Z.

I'm not usually a stress-eater, as I lose my appetite but... I've been snacking pretty hard lately because I'm a condensed crisis. And maybe I'm just like past that point where my body doesn't take in nutrients as much as it should because my brain is sad, but I appear to be losing weight. Fun quarantine times.

Can't focus on working on my paper that's due at midnight tonight. I keep retreating to my chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom