• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Ubisoft are doing a livestream of someone doing a piece of art to reveal the setting of the next Assassin's Creed, and a mate of mine is quietly trying not to lose his mind about scale armour being present by a high middle ages castle, lmao

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just had a unpleasant memory resurface, and I don't like it. I forgot about this movie that I watched when I was like 6-8, and now I remember it.

It was about these rabbits, and it seemed fairly normal at the start, but as I was watching, a lot of bloody scenes and very violent stuff came on, and these movie was animated by the way, so it looked like a kids show, but I hated it. They came to this dark forest, and more bloody scenes came on, so soon I told my Dad that it was to scary, and I didn't want to see it anymore. I'm sure he didn't know how bad it was, because, if I remember correctly, he turned it back on, and I watched some more, but finally I think I just got up and walked away, because how disturbed I was.

I wish I didn't remember this, it was truly very disturbing to me, one of the two movies that really scared me. Monsters Inc. was the second one, I was scared of my closet for months, like, I did not stop being scared for a very long time with monsters Inc.

I don't know what that rabbit movie was, but it was horrible. :(
Sounds like Watership Down. I loved the song Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel back in 1979 but I never liked the movie or series because of it being so dark and depressing

I thought after inly dying twice in Hollow Knight I might okay at other 'hard' games.

Lol, no.

Slain and Valfaris just John Romero'd me.
I'm sad they're doing a bundle now because I got Slain awhile back and was waiting for Valfaris to go on sale... now it probably never will get marked down much except through the bundle. I'd feel dump buying Slain again since I haven't touched it yet.

I'm sad they're doing a bundle now because I got Slain awhile back and was waiting for Valfaris to go on sale... now it probably never will get marked down much except through the bundle. I'd feel dump buying Slain again since I haven't touched it yet.

Aww that sucks hun :(

Slain, Valfaris and the bundle are all on offer for me. The bundle was 60% off meaning I get Slain for free and Valfaris for sale price.

Slain is so hard. Its fine as a game, i like it, it isn't awful but bugger me.

Valfaris is a lot of fun though.

Aww that sucks hun :(

Slain, Valfaris and the bundle are all on offer for me. The bundle was 60% off meaning I get Slain for free and Valfaris for sale price.

Slain is so hard. Its fine as a game, i like it, it isn't awful but bugger me.

Valfaris is a lot of fun though.
I got Slain around when Valfaris was either set to release or just came out. I think the bundle is marked down cheaper than Valfaris normally is by itself right now though, so I need to figure out what I want to do.

They both look hard, yes. Hopefully I can die in style.

Well I'd recommend Valfaris if that helps. I prefer it to Slain for sure.

Youll die a lot in waves of pixelated blood in Slain. The music is really good in both though. I'm actually not minding dying constantly at the section I'm on because the music is pretty nice.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its too bad that people hurt one another

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom