• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
A lot of non-essiential businesses are opening tomorrow here in Georgia. I can't shake the feeling that this is a trainwreck waiting to happen. I hope businesses have enough sense not to open even though they can, it's just too soon. The last thing you need to do right now is get a tattoo or go the theater.

Because of the virus lockdown my counselling is now over the phone and not face to face, so the stuff I should be doing at the time is now homework and extra reading and tasking and it does not do me any favours to read about how messed up I am on my own.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
sometimes i wonder what i am thinking about

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm bored.
Play a game, like Zelda! Watch a video on YouTube, draw, read a book, browse the internet, chat, watch a show!

Here s a very funny video, watch this if you want, Hope this helped :)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I just had a unpleasant memory resurface, and I don't like it. I forgot about this movie that I watched when I was like 6-8, and now I remember it.

It was about these rabbits, and it seemed fairly normal at the start, but as I was watching, a lot of bloody scenes and very violent stuff came on, and these movie was animated by the way, so it looked like a kids show, but I hated it. They came to this dark forest, and more bloody scenes came on, so soon I told my Dad that it was to scary, and I didn't want to see it anymore. I'm sure he didn't know how bad it was, because, if I remember correctly, he turned it back on, and I watched some more, but finally I think I just got up and walked away, because how disturbed I was.

I wish I didn't remember this, it was truly very disturbing to me, one of the two movies that really scared me. Monsters Inc. was the second one, I was scared of my closet for months, like, I did not stop being scared for a very long time with monsters Inc.

I don't know what that rabbit movie was, but it was horrible. :(

I just had a unpleasant memory resurface, and I don't like it. I forgot about this movie that I watched when I was like 6-8, and now I remember it.

It was about these rabbits, and it seemed fairly normal at the start, but as I was watching, a lot of bloody scenes and very violent stuff came on, and these movie was animated by the way, so it looked like a kids show, but I hated it. They came to this dark forest, and more bloody scenes came on, so soon I told my Dad that it was to scary, and I didn't want to see it anymore. I'm sure he didn't know how bad it was, because, if I remember correctly, he turned it back on, and I watched some more, but finally I think I just got up and walked away, because how disturbed I was.

I wish I didn't remember this, it was truly very disturbing to me, one of the two movies that really scared me. Monsters Inc. was the second one, I was scared of my closet for months, like, I did not stop being scared for a very long time with monsters Inc.

I don't know what that rabbit movie was, but it was horrible. :(

That movie sounds like Watership Down.

It's based on a book. The movie is famous for being violent. It scared me when I was younger too.

Though it was the freaky black ghost rabbit I was scared of, not the blood and gore.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Play a game, like Zelda! Watch a video on YouTube, draw, read a book, browse the internet, chat, watch a show!

Here s a very funny video, watch this if you want, Hope this helped :)
I'm also at work, so I can't do most of those things. :V

I won't be bored when I get home, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom