• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Some weirdo DM'd me asking what I'd do for money, yet again.
they tried the same thing on a different account, word for word.

I'm playing it super innocent and it's making my friend laugh.

but by the Goddess Hylia, this person is hella kinky.
And apparently super rich.

...and a really bad liar.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Just had this really bizarre dream where I was trying to text this girl “I wish things were different between us” but for some reason I couldn’t type it out and when I finally did my phone crashed and then when it rebooted I got a bunch of texts from my coworker about him secretly being Indian

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Just remembered Morrowind had a pack rat that'd carry your stuff for you, lmao

EHb5TBN.jpg

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I know that the point of collectives is that you enjoy living together. I would be alright with living with other people too, but some ads I've seen seems to be putting some kind of social pressure on the people applying. Which is such a shame because that's like the 90% of all the ads and I end up applying for them anyway since I'm desperate lol.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I left my work keys in my moms car and I forgot I had them on a lanyard that said “Virginity Rocks” and she sent me a picture of it and I’m a little embarrassed XD

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I've been thirsty for days. It's weird.
Same here

Today morn it was a heavy downpour, a coconut tree branch fell over the lines and the tranformer blew up with a loud noise and the branch started to burn. All I did was open my eyes slowly and close it after two seconds.

One of my teacher once said that I probably lack adrenaline glands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom