• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
bought an avocado for the baby to try, and I have a couple things to say about this devil’s fruit.

1- these things are impossible to cut and remove the skin, or I’m just incompetent. either way, I sliced my finger open. D:

2- I’ve never tasted avocado before in any form. took a bite and immediately dry heaved. how is this s*** so popular!? easily in my top 3 nastiest foods I’ve ever tasted.

in conclusion, never again.
Was it ripe? You can cut the skin open with a table knife without too much resistance if it's ripe, in my experience.

Idk if it's because of the ripeness, but the way things taste is pretty dependent on the person and their genetics. Some people can barely taste cilantro while others (like myself and ~4-14% of the population) have it taste like soap and ruin whatever you put it in. I'm personally a big fan of avacado, but there are plenty of people who hate the taste even though, to me, it's a very mild taste that compliments a pretty wide variety of foods.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Was it ripe? You can cut the skin open with a table knife without too much resistance if it's ripe, in my experience.

Idk if it's because of the ripeness, but the way things taste is pretty dependent on the person and their genetics. Some people can barely taste cilantro while others (like myself and ~4-14% of the population) have it taste like soap and ruin whatever you put it in. I'm personally a big fan of avacado, but there are plenty of people who hate the taste even though, to me, it's a very mild taste that compliments a pretty wide variety of foods.
I looked online to figure out how to tell whether it was ripe or not, and I’m pretty sure it was.. though I can’t say with 100% certainty because I’ve never dealt with them before. something about the taste reminded me of almonds, which I also despise..

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I looked online to figure out how to tell whether it was ripe or not, and I’m pretty sure it was.. though I can’t say with 100% certainty because I’ve never dealt with them before. something about the taste reminded me of almonds, which I also despise..
I also hate almonds, but it doesn't really taste similar to me. People taste foods very differently from each other, though.

You can usually tell when it's ripe if it it's a little bit soft and yields to pressure when you squeeze it lightly. If it's firm it's not ripe.

Have you ever tried any kind of guacamole before?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I also hate almonds, but it doesn't really taste similar to me. People taste foods very differently from each other, though.

You can usually tell when it's ripe if it it's a little bit soft and yields to pressure when you squeeze it lightly. If it's firm it's not ripe.

Have you ever tried any kind of guacamole before?
that’s true.

it was slightly squishy, not very but a little. and nope, never had guacamole. and now I never want to, hahah.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
bought an avocado for the baby to try, and I have a couple things to say about this devil’s fruit.

1- these things are impossible to cut and remove the skin, or I’m just incompetent. either way, I sliced my finger open. D:

2- I’ve never tasted avocado before in any form. took a bite and immediately dry heaved. how is this s*** so popular!? easily in my top 3 nastiest foods I’ve ever tasted.

in conclusion, never again.

Ouch! Hope it doesn’t hurt too much. I personally love avocados, especially with a pinch of salt with it, it brings out the flavor. But people have different tastes. My sister hates mushrooms and I love them, and my dad loves super spicy food while I just like stuff about the heat of medium salsa.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Such nice and hot weather! I'm lucky to be able to walk outside delivering the mail. My fiance made me take an extra dose of medication against my hay fever and allergies. He ordered some heavier ones because these I'm taking now aren't working at all. So we'll see what these babies will do

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I lasted longer than expected getting five shifts per week but this week my boss told me that as of next week I'll only get maybe one shift per week.

Been spending time searching for jobs over the past few days but it is difficult to find anything at the moment.

one time on a trip in summer camp I was at a gift shop and the last one in line as the rest of the kids were on the school bus and teachers ready to leave. I told the cashier that I was kinda in a rush cause I could get left behind, but she didn't even acknowledge my existence. I wonder what would've happened if they left me. they weren't looking for me and from what I saw after glancing over there a few times, they had already finished counting the kids. at that time I was even more socially awkward than I was now, but back then it was bad so I prob wouldn't be able to ask anyone for help. hmm

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
It's kinda weird and I guess sad that Final Fantasy VII is the only emotional link I have to my brother. When I was done with it, I had the impulse to call him and ask him what he thinks, something which I haven't felt in years.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
today the interent power was down so it showed this
1586785089881.png

Well, if when you have no internet and that dino shows up, push the space button on your keyboard, something happened to the dino when I pushed it. You probably know about already, but if you don't, try it!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I know you love the series, but do you think you could end up having franchise fatigue?
I don't think I'd ever get tired of a new Resi game every year, but my concern is that they won't be up to the quality they can be. RE3R is lacking a lot of content it honestly should have had and I can only attribute that to a shorter development period. If RE4R comes out next year I can't trust that it'll be a complete experience. I'd rather they take their time and make something as good as RE2R again than pump out half-baked remakes that only make people upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom