• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
After 3 days of work I'm back home again. I got a heavy cold and according to the rules the government laid upon us because of Corona everybody with a cold or health issues should stay home. So here we go again......

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
This corona lockdown thing is starting to grate me. I'm way past the stage of 'zomg, more time for AC:NH and gaming." and starts to feel mostly lazy and unproductive, despite making progress on a number of project.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was watching general conference (I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)

And I suddenly had this thought pressed into my mind about the seasons and how they relate to Jesus Christ. I thought that Summer would be when he lived, and taught people. And fall would be his suffering, since the leaves turn red, like blood. Then the suffering ends when they fall off, and winter comes, and that would be when he is dead. Since there is only three months of winter, it's just like the three days of when he was dead. And spring is when he lived again, a new start, everything is new and green. He rose again.

I don't know if this has been said before, but I have not heard of that until I thought of it, and it really amazes me. It really made me think, and it was powerful to my heart. #HearHim

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
AC:NH has made it so much easier to get up in the mornings for me. Previously in life, I've had difficulty finding motivation to get out of bed. Now I'm happy to, because I'm always eager to see what the stores are selling today, and play around with the things I ordered from the NookStop the day before.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I was watching general conference (I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)

And I suddenly had this thought pressed into my mind about the seasons and how they relate to Jesus Christ. I thought that Summer would be when he lived, and taught people. And fall would be his suffering, since the leaves turn red, like blood. Then the suffering ends when they fall off, and winter comes, and that would be when he is dead. Since there is only three months of winter, it's just like the three days of when he was dead. And spring is when he lived again, a new start, everything is new and green. He rose again.

I don't know if this has been said before, but I have not heard of that until I thought of it, and it really amazes me. It really made me think, and it was powerful to my heart. #HearHim
It's a pretty common trope in many cultures for the seasons to reflect life with Spring representing birth, summer, youth, autum age, and winter as death. Haven't thought about it for Jesus in particular though. Pretty interesting.

I went to bed at 10am, and woke up at 1am.
I then ate ice cream for breakfast. What am I doing with my life?

Is it considered day drinking if i get the alcohol out now?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's been awhile since I played A Link to the Past. Anyway, my luck finally ran out with the Dark World Treasure Field. In previous playthroughs I'd manage to get the heart piece in about 5 attempts. This time I lost count, it took me about 2 hours to get the heart. The dream streak ended today...

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
bought an avocado for the baby to try, and I have a couple things to say about this devil’s fruit.

1- these things are impossible to cut and remove the skin, or I’m just incompetent. either way, I sliced my finger open. D:

2- I’ve never tasted avocado before in any form. took a bite and immediately dry heaved. how is this s*** so popular!? easily in my top 3 nastiest foods I’ve ever tasted.

in conclusion, never again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom