• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm 17hrs in to my 36 hr fast. Hunger isn't too bad I just drink a large glass of water and that helps. But I'm getting cravings for plain white rice.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So I've finally traveled back in time in Animal Crossing. After spending five in-game weeks and 50 hours in on my island I have finally turned it into the place of my dreams, and I'm ready to let the real game start and play it the intended way.

And honestly I was so nervous I'd mess something up, but resetting the clock worked fine! :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
We're making more progress in our new home in just 3 weeks time than almost 7 months in the other appartment :D The fiance is so looking forward to start painting the Great Wall in China walls in our bedroom and the guest room and then decorating the floor. Something he couldn't even manage himself to even think about before we moved. He's very happy here and so am I :D I mowed the lawn last Saturday. New lawnmower and it works well. Hopefully no rain for a while so I don't have to do that every week

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This whole social isolation thing is really hitting me hard. I've never been the type of person to stay inside and keep to myself all day every day, but now with that being encouraged and me having not had any social interaction at all in two weeks, I just feel really depressed and lonely all the time. Talking to friends online is nice but in person interaction has always been really important to me, so missing out on that for this long really sucks. And god only knows how long this pandemic is going to last. Without the ability to even play any instruments due to noise complaints at home and my campus being off limits, I find myself incredibly bored every day.

I know I'm not alone here too. We shall all get through this hard time together. I just hope it ends sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom