• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
These are very cute
cqh8w3jo9ec21.png
I had seen these a long time ago and naturally they were really expensive so I just thought "that's cool" and forgot about them.

Seeing them again in your post this morning, I decided to look them up on a whim and saw the set for like $58 (which isn't cheap, but is a pretty good price compared to what everyone else sells them for). I sent my brother the link and he purchased them (he's a huge Kirby fan).

Thank you for spreading Kirby into the world, my brother's collection of glassware is all the better for it.

funnier6

Courage~
What the heck. I was in a good mood today, but six times in two hours you marvel at how depressed I look. Not only marveling but pointing out to those around us “Wow isn’t he just SO depressed??” I stopped talking to you somewhere in the middle of that but somehow you took that as incentive to push farther. We’re supposed to be friends. Do you know where you were when I was actually depressed? Chewing me out for some stupid thing I’d forgotten to do that ticked you off. I’m not depressed. I don’t have to put up with this. But you’re also so nice some days. Why can’t you just pick one? I’m so tired of hardening my heart. So sick of having no one I can really rely on. But I know I’ll forgive you. Three days from now I won’t even remember this. But right now I’m crying alone in my room. Depressed.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
What the heck. I was in a good mood today, but six times in two hours you marvel at how depressed I look. Not only marveling but pointing out to those around us “Wow isn’t he just SO depressed??” I stopped talking to you somewhere in the middle of that but somehow you took that as incentive to push farther. We’re supposed to be friends. Do you know where you were when I was actually depressed? Chewing me out for some stupid thing I’d forgotten to do that ticked you off. I’m not depressed. I don’t have to put up with this. But you’re also so nice some days. Why can’t you just pick one? I’m so tired of hardening my heart. So sick of having no one I can really rely on. But I know I’ll forgive you. Three days from now I won’t even remember this. But right now I’m crying alone in my room. Depressed.

:hug: You can rely on me to be your friend. I love you as a friend, funnier, and I hope you will feel better.:hug:

❤️ If you ever need a hug, I am here. I want to help you, to help you feel better. I don’t want anyone to be sad, because if someone’s sad, then I am sad.

My friend was playing some weird ASMR video over Discord, and muted herself so that we could hear it.

I played the Lego Yoda death sound super loud, she started laughing and unmuted herself, and I almost choked on a carrot stick.

There's nothing I love more than making someone wheeze from laughing.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I'm gonna be on a school field trip from tomorrow until Friday. Probably won't be back on until the weekend, so see you guys then.

Project G. G. is the final chapter in Hideki Kamiya's superhero trilogy along with Viewtiful Joe and Wonderful 101...

Very happy for Platinum, I hope they can but the rights to Viewtiful Joe so they could actually own all three though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom