• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The weather here is ****ed. A few days ago it read -25C and today my street is flooded due to warm weather causing all the ice to melt. Don't get me wrong, I like the new warmth, but yeesh.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As of late I've been wondering if KFC Chicken was ever as good as old people claim, or if nostalgia plays a factor in why it was so good years ago. :suspicious: Like, maybe they changed the spices or the ratio of the spices as years went on, but it's just something I'm wondering lately. I suppose enough older people are in agreement it really did taste better in the past, so I suppose there is some validity there.

As of late I've been wondering if KFC Chicken was ever as good as old people claim, or if nostalgia plays a factor in why it was so good years ago. :suspicious: Like, maybe they changed the spices or the ratio of the spices as years went on, but it's just something I'm wondering lately. I suppose enough older people are in agreement it really did taste better in the past, so I suppose there is some validity there.

Can confirm that KFC has always sucked in the UK.

My cat has kittens, and I have no clue when she gave birth. We knew she was pregnant, but it was still a surprise.

I'm glad my family got back in time, I don't think I'd be able to care for them (IK that the parent looks after them for a while, but still).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It definitely tasted better in the past. I remember when I was younger it was tastier.

These are very cute
cqh8w3jo9ec21.png

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Almost all the adverts on Challenge are about leaving a gift in your will, arranging your funeral, or the benefits of cremation. I just like game shows. Stop reminding me of the inevitability of death :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom