• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Traumatic memories, one that was very deeply suppressed.

Also, it really says something when the person that's threatened to slit your throat in your sleep tries to use your correct pronouns, but your mom won't try at all (:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Two days ago my neighbor finally had to leave his house due to foreclosure. The first thing they did yesterday was cutting down those dead trees that have been worrying me and my other neighbors for the last 6 months, so that's a positive out of the whole situation.

Now, some context. I've said before that I was really good friends with his son. When we were younger we used hang out all the time after school and throughout summer break. We had a lot of the same interests and we were such good friends it was like we had a joint collection of stuff. If I had a certain line of comicbooks he'd try to get the missing comics in the line and vice-versa, so it was like our collection was complete. Same thing with like Star Wars toys, we'd combine our collections and it felt like we had every toy we could have wanted.

Anyway, they started taking stuff out of the house that was left behind. All those old toys we used to play with were in the pile. Copies of old pictures of him and his son. And then even pictures of his son and me.

It baffles me that he just gave up the way he did. He had enough collectibles and custom made stuff in that house that I know about that if he had sold it all online he could have gotten a lot of money.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My fiance and me found another place to live. It's a very big house for the two of us with a garden and two big bedrooms and a really large living room. We both were like WOW when we saw it. My fiance wants to make a special room for my collection of LotR and Zelda collection. I think the large Link doll is getting a special place inside our living room :D

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
someone grab a defibrillator, I think my heart’s gonna explode :pikalove:
GiD5oiH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom