• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Maybe not then.

sample-ffc04bda9913ef23a0d51d9a895a3c0f.jpg

Top quality waifu though
Ishtar is great.

DdvYdMUVwAA4eti.jpg

I think Ereshkigal is pretty cute too.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Literally the only reason I want to watch it.

I watched the very first Fate but was bored to hell by it.

I was hoping it was good enough now so that I could enjoy waifu and story.
The original Deen FSN is not very good and tried to combine like 3 visual novel routes. The UBW adaptation they did was decent. Fate/Zero is generally considered the best animated Fate thing because it was written by a good writer, but it has significantly lower waifu potential. The FGO Babylonia thing is based on one of the best chapters of the Fate mobile game but I can't say holistically how it is yet because I've only seen some of it. Apocrypha had some fun characters but the protagonist was the most boring character possible. I heard fate/extra last encore made no sense unless you played the games in which case it made some sense so I haven't watched it. Carnival Phantasm and FGO learning with manga are fun. There's the Illya one with 3 seasons which I never got past the first episode on. There's one where they cook that I also haven't seen much of.

I enjoy playing the mobile game because it has a lot of really nice characters. I like the idea of fate and the characters a lot more than I like most of the actual stories they've told using them.

The original Deen FSN is not very good and tried to combine like 3 visual novel routes. The UBW adaptation they did was decent. Fate/Zero is generally considered the best animated Fate thing because it was written by a good writer, but it has significantly lower waifu potential. The FGO Babylonia thing is based on one of the best chapters of the Fate mobile game but I can't say holistically how it is yet because I've only seen some of it. Apocrypha had some fun characters but the protagonist was the most boring character possible. I heard fate/extra last encore made no sense unless you played the games in which case it made some sense so I haven't watched it. Carnival Phantasm and FGO learning with manga are fun. There's the Illya one with 3 seasons which I never got past the first episode on. There's one where they cook that I also haven't seen much of.

I enjoy playing the mobile game because it has a lot of really nice characters. I like the idea of fate and the characters a lot more than I like most of the actual stories they've told using them.

Thanks @_@

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Love this scene!

Still can't decide how I feel about the movie as a whole though. I simultaneously love this movie and hate this movie.

MechaGodzilla is apparently gonna be in Godzilla vs Kong and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

The Legendary Godzilla Monsterverse feels a little too serious for a mech version of Godzilla to be believable for me.

Maybe they'll do it well but I figured they'd pull in MechaGodzilla further down the line when they were a little more desperate for kaiju and I certainly didn't expect it to show up in Godzilla vs Kong.

Hmmm....

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What has KFC done! They don't make the cookies in the $5 dollar boxes freash anymore! Ugh.

See, the only KFC in my city has had ups and downs in quality. In the early 2000's it was decent, but by the late 2000's it wasn't good, I always remember having problems like the food was cold, or it tasted reheated rather than cooked to order.

Within the last 5 years though, the quality improved, I've never had problems going there on occasion. Last year they remodeled the building, I decided I'd go there for lunch about 20 minutes ago, and this is my first time going there since they re-opened. To my surprise, the cookies aren't cooked freash anymore, they are factory packaged cookies now. They used to bake the cookies in the store and it was probably my fave thing about KFC, but now that they have these pre-packaged cookies it's like meh. The food was good but if the cookies weren't factory cookies it would have been better.

Just had some soup I've never tried before and there was garlic in it with other stuff but all I could taste was bloody garlic.

I've brushed my teeth twice in the last thirty minutes and still can't get rid of the aftertaste.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Just had some soup I've never tried before and there was garlic in it with other stuff but all I could taste was bloody garlic.

I've brushed my teeth twice in the last thirty minutes and still can't get rid of the aftertaste.
Try eating some mint or clove. it'll wipe off the taste right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom