• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The BBC has had a series based on Terry Pratchett's Discworld in the works for years. It's called The Watch and they released some promotional stills for it today.

You can see them here.

I've spent years waiting for some solid news about this series. Years of uncertainty, years of the project moving forward and then stalling, forward then stall. Years of doubting, hoping, speculating, and most of all wanting.

And this is what they produce. This.

I don't even know where to start with it. I don't know if I can even start for fear that I won't ever stop.

It's all just so tiring.

The BBC has had a series based on Terry Pratchett's Discworld in the works for years. It's called The Watch and they released some promotional stills for it today.

You can see them here.

I've spent years waiting for some solid news about this series. Years of uncertainty, years of the project moving forward and then stalling, forward then stall. Years of doubting, hoping, speculating, and most of all wanting.

And this is what they produce. This.

I don't even know where to start with it. I don't know if I can even start for fear that I won't ever stop.

It's all just so tiring.

20,000 word Cfrock blog rant please.

I just found an old SD card of mine.

I suddenly realise why I had no friends at the time.

I have Minecraft screenshots of me being an asshole to people in chat. wtf, younger me. I deserved all the loneliness I got lmao.

I also found some decent stuff though.
20200118_055245.jpg
20200118_055232.jpg

I plan on getting Ratchet & Clank 1 from a site that's going out of business after I'm done moving. I hope I won't be too late to get it. I originally had Ratchet & Clank 1, which I got from a friend, but I lost it when I send back a PS2 that wasn't working to the store management, forgetting the game was inside. Whoops, :shrugs:. I also plan on getting Minecraft for the Switch, hopefully at the same time, so I can have something to play in the meantime.

I originally had Minecraft for PC but my hard drive fried, and now I have to buy the entire game again; because I forgot the email I used to create my Minecraft account, so I couldn't make a Mojang account to merge with when they did that thing back in Java Release version 1.5.2. So I really don't care about the controls as long as I'm able to play the game. I've also been getting that itch play the game again.

When I first heard about it, it was a dream come true at the time, because I always wanted a game where I could build anything I wanted, so I knew I had to get it.

Anyway, I just can't wait 'til we're done moving. I'm just waiting on everybody else to pack their stuff, and then we can work on the big things like furniture and whatnot. I just want it to be over so I can get the games.

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Tomorrow my dad and I are brewing another batch of beer. Last two batches tasted sour, weirdly enough. I prefer bitter, so we'll have to figure out our brewing process a bit more.

Also, new entry to the Art of Manliness will come!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I would be so devastated if I wouldn't be able to move this year.

I've taken the first few steps and I know I shouldn't say anything in advance, but I'm fearful that it will end up not working out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom