• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I swear to god that sometimes wasps just decide to exist in my house. They must be coming from some nether-realm because I keep the place sealed too.
The Victorian's believed in a concept called 'spontaneous generation', which is the idea that simple lifeforms can just come into existence from nothing. It was eventually dismissed as nonsense but I think a case can be made in its favour.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
lately i have been wondering about what causes people to think of certain things as harmful

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
settling into a creative routine sounds nice

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The new semester just began last week and I'm already feeling the effects of taking on too much. I have no idea how I'm going to get through this semester when I have 5 classes, all with many assignments, plus a full time job, membership of a community band, and several side projects on top of the part time private teaching position I was recently offered. This is definitely going to be a major test of my time management skills, but somehow I will get through it, as it's my final semester and I cannot afford to drop any classes this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom