• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finally the last day of the year. It also means the last week of a weird schedule at work. These holidays are fun but it's hell to the schedule at work! I don't mind people posting christmas cards but man these dumn stupid extremely tiny cards.......

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm not set on what I want for dinner tonight or for tomorrow. I keep thinking I want steak and potatoes, which means right when I get off today I'll have to make a last minute run to the store and hope they have some good cuts left. Was kind of thinking about cooking Steak Fajitas for tonight, and then have Steak and potatoes tomorrow. The alternative is chicken fajitas tonight and if I can't find some good steaks... idk, lol!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Remember twenty years ago tonight when millions of people genuinely believed the world was going to end because our computers would eiwrvijdhldvndivdei or something? lol
Yeah, that was fun.

I'm glad the only things that weren't patched weren't important anyways.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get prepared to celebrate the coming of 1920.

Ah ****. My friend just told me she fancies me. The feeling isn't mutual, and I have no clue how to deal with this.

I'm bi, so her gender isn't the reason. I just uh, don't know if I feel romantic feelings. I haven't felt them at all in the last 5 years, so idk what to think.

but damn
uhhh

what a way to start 2020 lmao
o_O
frick, I hope this doesn't change our relationship.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Had my first day back at work for 2020 today. Getting up at 5am is a real drag but at least it was very easy today.

I finally have some stable hours as of this year for the first time which is great. This should mean that I won't have to go back to McDonalds and have an unpredictable schedule which is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom