• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

So Ingrid from Fire Emblem Three Houses always reminded me of someone and I couldn't figure it out. Well, it finally occurred to me. She has the same energy as Lillie from Pokemon Sun & Moon, not to mention same hair and eyes and facial expressions... and I don't know what to do with this information. It feels like forbidden knowledge.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
The artist who gave me my tattoo of my kitty just did the most BEAUTIFUL arm piece of Midna. I am obsessed. And jealous.

Vcsk6nX.jpg

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I still feel like a worthless person because I'm so depressed I only have the energy to work 2 hours a day.

I need to nudge down on my pressure on myself and my work morale. It's not good for me.

Though work morale is a good thing in and of itself.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I still feel like a worthless person because I'm so depressed I only have the energy to work 2 hours a day.

I need to nudge down on my pressure on myself and my work morale. It's not good for me.

Though work morale is a good thing in and of itself.
It's for this reason that I think everyone else needs to follow Mexico's example and have a siesta. A nap everyday after lunch sounds like heaven to me! After a good nap, I feel like I can conquer the world. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom