• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

It is just my today's random thought: The further we see in space, the more we go back in time… :shrugs:

Reactions: Pen

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
This morning I lost my debit card on the train and then at work I snapped my Apple earphones. Not the best day but at least I canceled my card before people could spend any money on the card.

Later in the day when I went to buy replacement earphones I lost my wallet too while in the shopping center. Thankfully that was handed in to the security and I got everything back which gives me a bit of faith in the world.

Hoping I get paid before the Steam sale ends. I've got Skyrim and No Man's Sky on my wishlist and they're both half price.
Got my hair straightened again. It's a little messy, but whatever.
My sleep schedule's gone out the window again because I can somehow sleep 14 hours every night :shrug:

Despite that, I'm feeling pretty decent today. Got to get through the dark times to get to the happy ones, right?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
All the updates I did took hours today but I also feel like I got lots done during that time too. Gonna head out to a bar with some friends tonight to enjoy some social time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom