• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
There was a special class yesterday (Sunday) and today morning when I woke up, I realised that I've to go to school continuously for 14 days ! ****

I'm a little nervous for my trip to London tomorrow, but I'm feeling pretty good today.

I woke up at a decent time for once too, so there shouldn't be too much issue waking up tomorrow morning.

I'm a little nervous for my trip to London tomorrow, but I'm feeling pretty good today.

I woke up at a decent time for once too, so there shouldn't be too much issue waking up tomorrow morning.

You going to the Pokecenter?
I joined the line at 12pm and got in around 3:30pm.

There was still quite a bit of stock left but the exclusive stuff had gone.

You going to the Pokecenter?
I joined the line at 12pm and got in around 3:30pm.

There was still quite a bit of stock left but the exclusive stuff had gone.
Yep.
I'm probably going to get there at 12, because it's a 4 hour journey, but as i'll be with my family (my mom's in a wheelchair and my brother's on the autistic spectrum), I may be able to get in a little quicker than most, because Westfield has a [Twitter post] about carers getting in early.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Some of the random scream sound effects in the Witcher 3 are the same as those from Dungeon Keeper. In particular is one female scream which, in Dungeon Keeper, is made by the Dark Mistresses when they go to the torture chamber for pleasure. I think The Witcher wants me to think these people are in trouble but I can't help but imagine they're having a really good time.

Have a safe and wonderful trip @tcole379 <3

Was trying to do some last second gardening to take care of the tomatoes for the end of the season, and it started raining and the dogs started barking right as I got to work... and then the plants wouldn't cooperate so I just did the laziest **** ever because I didn't want to be outside. Gonna bundle up and play Smash or something. umu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom