• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Speaking of stabbing, HEMA gear is way too expensive.

• Federschwert = $269.00
  • Gloves = $209.00
  • Fencing mask = $114.99
  • Fencing jacket/gambeson = $379.00
  • Knee and shin guards = $40.95
Total = $1012.94

And here's my response to that:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My neighbor has been in a slump, I feel bad for him, but at the same time his disregard for everything has gotten very bad. I think I mentioned before that he has two dead pine trees in his front yard that could fall at any time, and he won't do anything about it. He literally locks himself into his house, people buy him alcohol and drop it off so he can drink all day. I also suspect he started using really hard drugs because he ended up in a hospital for drug addicts.

Anyway, I saw him come out of his house finally after like 2 months and I barely even recognized him. He looks like he aged a decade: he's in his 40's, but he used to look like he was in his 30's still only months ago. Now you'd think he is nearly a senior citizen...

I felt really down earlier, so I started a Pokemon White randomiser to keep myself distracted. I started with a Riolu and my first encounter was a Dialga. Next route, first encounter was Victini. A shame neither of those are in Galar.

Also, my joycon drift seems to only happen when the switch is cold, so I should probably be fine to take it on my trip to London in 4 days.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
finished the death stranding cutscenes, they started off so good. Loved the soundtrack, good cinematography, great acting ... by the end it became more and more dull and the final scene was an enormous overly melodramatic cringe fest of a dumpster fire and I didn't understand half of what was going on.

Some great set pieces and scenario writing along the way but it butchered the landing completely.

finished the death stranding cutscenes, they started off so good. Loved the soundtrack, good cinematography, great acting ... by the end it became more and more dull and the final scene was an enormous overly melodramatic cringe fest of a dumpster fire and I didn't understand half of what was going on.

Some great set pieces and scenario writing along the way but it butchered the landing completely.

"not fun"

"not entertaining"

"boring"

10/10 - GOTY 2019

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Man sleeping is so goddamn wierd now. I wake up 6 or 7 times a night and no longer have any clue of actual hours i sleep. Bonus is i wake up at wierd times and no one can complain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom