• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just reached out to my doctor to retake the blood tests for Celiac. I’ve been seriously struggling with it since I got diagnosed in May of 2018. I’ve always been a picky eater, and it limits my options even more! Yesterday I ate a small amount of wheat for the first time since my diagnosis, and I had no reaction whatsoever. I’ve always questioned whether I truly had Celiac, so I’m looking forward to getting a more extensive blood test and have a more definite answer once and for all. The original blood test wasn’t 100% clear, so we’ll see! Fingers crossed.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you sweetie pie :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::pikalove::pikalove: It's never a bad thing to get things checked more than once ;)

You're welcome sweetie :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:

When I went to Greece I had a miscarriage and didn't even know I was pregnant so the weird belly pain keeps me thinking :ohno:
Omg. I am so incredibly sorry to hear that. I suffered from one last year as well. Painful both physically and emotionally. I’m here for you if you ever want to talk <3

Well I was just coming into this thread to complain about the noise the space ships make in Star Wars but OH MY GOD girls!!

I wanna give you two the biggest hugs ever <3

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Japan gets super crazily into Halloween. Both children and (especially) young adults. Tonight we were walking out in Shibuya and there were hundreds of people in Halloween cosplay taking pictures and walking around. Saturday night there was absolutely insane with the crowd of people being so dense that you couldn't even take a step without knocking into someone else. This Halloween fever continues until the morning of the 1st of November.

• Wow
Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom