• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I...completed....my.....second.....all-nighter.....successfully.....
Don't worry, it gets easier the more often you do it.

_3fYL8i6Q-n-155t3dn_4oa8joxN4d65hmFMp22bNTIUW3ufQExKZv-GKL4AdqgU

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Just reached out to my doctor to retake the blood tests for Celiac. I’ve been seriously struggling with it since I got diagnosed in May of 2018. I’ve always been a picky eater, and it limits my options even more! Yesterday I ate a small amount of wheat for the first time since my diagnosis, and I had no reaction whatsoever. I’ve always questioned whether I truly had Celiac, so I’m looking forward to getting a more extensive blood test and have a more definite answer once and for all. The original blood test wasn’t 100% clear, so we’ll see! Fingers crossed.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Just reached out to my doctor to retake the blood tests for Celiac. I’ve been seriously struggling with it since I got diagnosed in May of 2018. I’ve always been a picky eater, and it limits my options even more! Yesterday I ate a small amount of wheat for the first time since my diagnosis, and I had no reaction whatsoever. I’ve always questioned whether I truly had Celiac, so I’m looking forward to getting a more extensive blood test and have a more definite answer once and for all. The original blood test wasn’t 100% clear, so we’ll see! Fingers crossed.
I hope the results are good this time

Fingers crossed for you hun <3

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Wishing you all the best Meesh! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom