• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

INK's cover of Thriller is hella rad.
ok_hand.png

My mom says what I've described to her sounds exactly like what happened before every mental breakdown she's seen. I've experienced a breakdown from the view of a family member. I saw my older brother go through one. His was violent. I'm not a violent person, so I hope mine doesn't end up like that. I'd rather die than hurt someone..

Nothing makes sense. There's no logic to grasp onto. One moment I can be optimistic and the next in tears. I can't make simple decisions.

Tuesday. I just have to make it to Tuesday.

My mom says what I've described to her sounds exactly like what happened before every mental breakdown she's seen. I've experienced a breakdown from the view of a family member. I saw my older brother go through one. His was violent. I'm not a violent person, so I hope mine doesn't end up like that. I'd rather die than hurt someone..

Nothing makes sense. There's no logic to grasp onto. One moment I can be optimistic and the next in tears. I can't make simple decisions.

Tuesday. I just have to make it to Tuesday.

We're here if you need us. <3

I'm finally starting to get used to the controls in Hollow Knight.

I was completely lost, until I found out I could buy a compass. Pretty handy when you have no sense of direction.

Do you ever just look back on your old comments and just think; "damn, I was a little ***** lmao"

iPhones are great.
Lmfao, you idiot
I like mine 'ruined', not raw.
****ing heathen
Is it even worth going to sleep at 5am?
Pathetic.

Also kinda shows my mental decline, but I'm less stuck up now it seems. Also I seem more accepting of people.

Edit: pretty sure there was one about me being straight somewhere too lmao

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Hearing that my mom was diagnosed with high blood pressure and clinical depression scared me to my core. On top of that, my dad needs to stop drinking as much beer as he is. I love beer, I love spirits, but I am scared to death he may develop an issue.

As a result, his beer of choice, Corona, I couldn't stand before (because it tastes awful and smells like ****), I now cannot stand the sight of.

So I'm spending more time with my parents lately to make sure my dad is drinking more water, and to spend more time with my mom.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
There's this ****ing guy who I've know for a long time, we're 'old friends' and he has HUGE issues with me and I have my issues with him too and I don't even know why we still have each other on facebook but this morning he once again sent me some kind of inside joke from 10 years ago which just reminds me of how horrible and dark my life was back then.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
There's this ****ing guy who I've know for a long time, we're 'old friends' and he has HUGE issues with me and I have my issues with him too and I don't even know why we still have each other on facebook but this morning he once again sent me some kind of inside joke from 10 years ago which just reminds me of how horrible and dark my life was back then.
Maybe yoi should defriend him??

:hug:
Don't think about it hun.

You have us now, you don't need some tool or Facebook <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom