• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was just on a non-Zelda related forum where someone was (coincidentally) talking about wanting to name their daughter Zelda. Another person commented back basically berating the original poster, and made a comment about how stupid it was to name your child after a Playstation game.... *insert massive eye roll here*:fpalm:
Wow did you say owt?? Like its the best nintendo series ever!?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Pretty wild day, my first day at my new job went by pretty fast, but I didn't eat anything since breakfast, and it was only a light breakfast anyway - definitely a bad idea.

When I got off I had a slight headache, likely because I didn't eat enough. As soon as I got home I took some medicine for my headache and made something quick to eat. My headache intensified, so I went in my room to rest in bed a bit. The medicine kicked in, but then after the headache passed I started to feel nauseous and got all clamy. I took some Pepto-Bismol, tried searching for Stray Beads in Okami to get my mind off how crappy I was feeling, eventually having to call it quits and crawl back into bed and I actually passed out for almost 2 hours, lol.

I just got up and I feel ok, but I'm starving and making soup. At the end there it was kinda like that scene in the 2001 Spider Man movie where Peter Parker passes out on his bed to change into Spiderman... Was I bitten by a radioactive spider today??? :suspicious:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom