• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I sometimes go back to Zelda Universe and look at my completely dead profile. Thank goodness I switched to Zelda Dungeon.
I too am in Zelda Universe . it sucks. it hangs. I rarely go there the lack of a chat room didn't help either
I quit my job today and the anxiety and stress just fell away like a wet cake afterwards.

It was astounding how different I felt after quitting, I can't believe looking back, how tightly wound and terrified I was of it.
:hug:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I quit my job today and the anxiety and stress just fell away like a wet cake afterwards.

It was astounding how different I felt after quitting, I can't believe looking back, how tightly wound and terrified I was of it.

Proud of you hun. That's not the easiest call to make, but you did it. I'm beyond relieved to hear that everything fell away from you.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I recieved an email from travelview and I'm unsure if it's the confirmation email, the travel receipt or the boarding pass. I think I might go down to the airport (I live very close by thank goodness) and double-tripe-quadruple ask. I'm so nervous I'm gonna mess SOMETHING up.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I was just on a non-Zelda related forum where someone was (coincidentally) talking about wanting to name their daughter Zelda. Another person commented back basically berating the original poster, and made a comment about how stupid it was to name your child after a Playstation game.... *insert massive eye roll here*:fpalm:

I was just on a non-Zelda related forum where someone was (coincidentally) talking about wanting to name their daughter Zelda. Another person commented back basically berating the original poster, and made a comment about how stupid it was to name your child after a Playstation game.... :fpalm: *insert massive eye roll here*

facepalm-anime-gif-9.gif

I was just on a non-Zelda related forum where someone was (coincidentally) talking about wanting to name their daughter Zelda. Another person commented back basically berating the original poster, and made a comment about how stupid it was to name your child after a Playstation game.... *insert massive eye roll here*:fpalm:
Despite how stupid that comment is, Robin Williams already did it. Rest in Peace, you've touched us all.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Naming their son Zelda would be even more appropriate
20191021_221252.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom