• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm enjoying Link's Awakening WAY more now that I don't have hero mode on. I was having fun first playthrough, but now I'm so engaged I think I'll end up finishing it in one sitting (started 6AM before work, now I'm at level 5.) It's such a stellar remake.

I was gonna buy Hollow Knight today, but my monitor broke, so now I'm gonna have to buy a new one first. Awful timing, as usual.

I managed to sort out something for my monitor situation for now. It's plugged into my tv, so it's usable.

Also, I have acquired f r u i t c a k e
Shops are doing mince pies again too, so I'm happy.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So the social security lady called and they're stretching my current period at the sewing factory to April.

I don't know. I really wanna move, and soon. But moving would mean ending this whole battle towards a stable job that I've been fighting for 2 years now. If I move to just another city, I think it'll be possible to continue this program, but I've had such luck with having good people here and I fear I might end up with awful people instead that's gonna pressure me harder.

Not to mention they STILL wanna push me up to 16 hours a week, which will be the 4th time doing so, and I think my current weeks of 12 hours just work so perfectly, and I dread going up to 16 hours AGAIN because it's too much for my depression but they're being pushy, which I do think they feel like they must be, but still. I think I know where everything is gonna end up during a 5th push to 16 hr weeks. the whole thing is messy to me but I just feel 12 hr weeks is ideal to me and I don't see myself going through 16 hr weeks anymore.

There's this hairline crack between positive energy and an existential crisis and I've managed to lodge myself in it. Not quite one or the other, just kind of in between. I'm having a relatively decent week, but these past two days have been so incredibly off and I'm frustrated over how trivial the reasons are. Got a good high energy playlist going though, so that's at least something.

There's this hairline crack between positive energy and an existential crisis and I've managed to lodge myself in it. Not quite one or the other, just kind of in between. I'm having a relatively decent week, but these past two days have been so incredibly off and I'm frustrated over how trivial the reasons are. Got a good high energy playlist going though, so that's at least something.
That's me almost every single day, so join the club.

I'm frustrated because I've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts, so when I get back into a different game I'm immediately instantly think the jump button is the circle button when all of the other games I own for the PS2, the jump button is this cross button.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Been a busy and long week. We had the largest Typhoon seen in Japan for decades over the weekend which was pretty intense. My home wasn't damaged badly but sadly many people lost their lives and their property due to the typhoon and the cleanup for some areas is still continuing. The threat of natural disasters is just a part of daily life in Japan, it's unfortunate how much the country gets pounded by nature.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I know far too many conspiracy theorists that claim soap and shampoo are the same and shampoo is just a capitalist scam. Time to put their theories to the test.

???? Why does my brother have Megalovania as his morning alarm???? There's something so jarring about hearing it early in the morning, especially seeing as I haven't got to sleep yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom