• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Hmm. I have to do my training at a store I cannot comfortably get to for the next couple of days. They'll have to live with me being late because I would never have applied for that specific one.

Also looks like this job throws 12hour shifts around like rice at a wedding, bye bye birthday.

But I'm thinking of the money. Even if I don't get kept on after Christmas I'll hopefully be able to save a considerable amount.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Really worrying about my training for work In a little while.

I've never worked in a store this big before with so many people. I hope I'll be okay.
Don't worry !work hard in silence and let your sucess make noise
Go ma'am deal with that store!

Still going strong 6 hours later.

I'm thinking of Halloween and Christmas, because this is the first time I can experience them properly, as I was always prevented from doing so by my family's religion.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’ve been sick all week with some kind of cold/virus I think. I took Monday off work but have gone in since Tuesday and am not really feeling much better.

On a more bright note, I tried Panda Express for the first time in Japan tonight (I’ve only tried it once before, in Korea) and it was really nice. Will head back there again sometime for sure.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I’ve been sick all week with some kind of cold/virus I think. I took Monday off work but have gone in since Tuesday and am not really feeling much better.

On a more bright note, I tried Panda Express for the first time in Japan tonight (I’ve only tried it once before, in Korea) and it was really nice. Will head back there again sometime for sure.
You wearing a surgery mask??

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

I hopes ye get well soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom