• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Why is the plural of "goose," "geese," but the plural of "moose," is "moose"?

Also, why is the plural of "box," "boxes," but the plural of "ox," is "oxen"?

****ing hell English, you're drunk.

Isn't that down to word origin such as germanic?

It does kinda show that english is 15 languages in a trenchcoat trying to get into an over 18 bar

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This girl is either throwing up, crying, or just has a really bad cough in the library. I relate to all three.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I have little to no clue as to how I managed, after no sleep at all and depressed out of my mind, to pull myself through a full day of work.

I really baffle at the 'treat yourself' thing people seem to do - "Hey, I worked out for 2 hours, now I deserve a biscuit.' (Hey hun, you ALWAYS deserve a biscuit!)

But goddamnit now I'm gonna TREAT myself to chocolate and soda.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The busiest two weeks of the year at work are finally over. We had huge events and meetings on given that so many people are here for the Rugby World Cup.

One event I was particularly happy to have helped organise and be a part of was an event hosting the New Zealand Prime Minister during her trip to Japan last week. We also have had two charity lunch/dinner events with over 300 guests each (my job at one of these was to be the personal guard of the actual Rugby World Cup trophy that the teams are playing for), and a few events at foreign embassies. I've also seen the Australian Ambassador so much in the last week that he remembers me now, he's a very friendly person to talk with. It was really great to see so many events I've been helping organise come to fruition and go without any major issues, now I feel like the next month will be much more relaxed!

I'm not hugely into sports, but I received free A-Grade seating for the Australia vs Georgia rugby world cup game in Shizuoka next month which should be a fun experience. Since I've still yet to go to Shizuoka I'll use the opportunity to explore a bit.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I think I've turned around a bit on TLoU pt 2. Wasn't too excited over the trailer but some of the preview footage, especially the second level, looks DAMN good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom