• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

3 months until the game awards and 3 months since E3. where in the middle of the hype y'all

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F1000032%252Fa3ca9e59-7d95-4b84-bbc7-7d12e1a4d881.png%252Ffull-fit-in__950x534.png

Game Awaaaaaards...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tokyo was pretty beat up by the Typhoon this morning. Trains didn't resume operation from midnight until after 10am so I was very late for work and packed into the most squashy train carriage ever. Hopefully we don't get more coming through this season because they can cause a lot of destruction.

Tokyo was pretty beat up by the Typhoon this morning. Trains didn't resume operation from midnight until after 10am so I was very late for work and packed into the most squashy train carriage ever. Hopefully we don't get more coming through this season because they can cause a lot of destruction.

I hope you'll be okay Jimmu. <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This morning I was woken up by screaming and crying coming from the bus stop outside my house. I could hear a little boy sobbing and crying, saying he couldn’t bear to go back to [school I have worked at before] for another year because everyone there hates him. His mom sounded exasperated trying to calm him down. I could hear all of that pretty clearly through my open window and it made my heart feel heavy to hear him wailing like that. It stopped after I heard the bus pull up. I don’t know if his mom made him get on it or not, but I’ve been thinking about it all morning. Being in this line of work, I really have to keep an eye out for kids like him. No child deserves to go through that.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
This morning I was woken up by screaming and crying coming from the bus stop outside my house. I could hear a little boy sobbing and crying, saying he couldn’t bear to go back to [school I have worked at before] for another year because everyone there hates him. His mom sounded exasperated trying to calm him down. I could hear all of that pretty clearly through my open window and it made my heart feel heavy to hear him wailing like that. It stopped after I heard the bus pull up. I don’t know if his mom made him get on it or not, but I’ve been thinking about it all morning. Being in this line of work, I really have to keep an eye out for kids like him. No child deserves to go through that.
Was he at your school??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom