• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Got a lot of games that needs to be done. Sheikah's Curse is on hold for now, but I need to get started with my surfer game and I picked up and tampered a bit with an old game called Rebecca's Fire. I also got a brand new idea for a dating sim at a metal festival I wanna try on.

I should finally be seeing a therapist soon, to talk about everything I've kept bottled up for the last 5 or so years.

Also, it was 40c two weeks ago, and now it's dropped to 6c. How the **** does that work?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Just issued my birthday party invitations. It's on Friday the 13th so hopefully there's no bad luck involved, hah.
And it's a lot of people that don't know each other since before so I hope they get along.
Will be fun tho!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Being a full time student with a full time job kinda sucks, especially when I'm trying to continue building my music career at the same time. I have next to no free time and since I work until 12am or later most nights and go to class at 8am, I don't get much sleep these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom