• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Back from meeting with unemployment company today. they want to diminish my time at the sewing factory to 12hrs/week rather than stay at 16hrs and see if I maintain it, because when I have 16hrs I still have to take occasional days off because of anxiety, and they can't report an approval case for the social benefit people unless they have decided on a time frame with more consistent results.
It's good for me, I guess. Less work time I think will make me more able to treat my depression.

Watching a vid on the Jak and Daxter games and while I enjoy them I always forget massive things about them... like me being in the game.

0834492c35aa7d126a9fad247cdb1867.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The bf loves football (yeah soccer) and he is having a talk with a new team he can help coaching. It's his passion. I hate football but I told him that I won't ever try to stop him for loving it. So I'm curious if they got something for him to do.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The bf loves football (yeah soccer) and he is having a talk with a new team he can help coaching. It's his passion. I hate football but I told him that I won't ever try to stop him for loving it. So I'm curious if they got something for him to do.
You find something he dont like and do it then and then you have something to discuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom