• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I just started a new job and it’s really stressful because it’s confusing as hell and I’m not allowed to touch anything until they’re done training me but they’re busy with their own duties so I’m just standing around a factory looking like an idiot until they find time to deal with me.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
my apartment is messier than it's been in a long time. the messier it gets, the more depressed I am spending time here, the less energy I have to clean, and I needed to do laundry like yesterday.
I'm seeing someone tomorrow and I'm gonna turn up a smelly mess lol

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wish I could just stop feeling. Not in a depressing way. I just want a day off from my emotions running wild. I guess that is depressing but whatever.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yesterday after work I drove to our new appartment. The boyfriend was there and complained to me about the elderly people already knowing what he's doing for a living. I looked at him and couldn't stop laughing. It was like a scene straight out of a comedy the way he complained. He couldn't do else than laughing with me because I thought I would die laughing.
Now I have to pick up some clothes and Yuga and more stuff and take it with me to our appartment. We're starting to decorate and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom