• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My CT scan results came back as normal which is a huge relief, but we still aren’t sure what the problem is exactly so I got given a blood test today and will await those results too. I had one done two months ago though which showed no problems.
The doctor also referred me to a chiropractor and a dietitian (for me diet/low weight as a separate issue) so hopefully those will assist in some way.

I also visited a chiropractor who said my muscles in the side where the pain is are very tense due having to me having a slightly misaligned spine so I’m going to visit her for a few more sessions to work on that angle. Thankfully all this stuff is covered under medicare so I won’t be out of pocket.

My older brother (who recently moved out) decided it would be 'fine' to break in. He climbed through an open window and had the audacity to shout at me for not knowing it was him and letting him in. WTF. He claimed that he did it because 'he was cold and could have died' because it's a little wet outside.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I took my switch with me to work. There is no public wifi at work so I have to use my providers internet during breaks. It gets expensive buying extra data all the time and I don't really care about checking internet all the time. So my switch will be my loyal companion during my breaks

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I went to Olive garden last night and I must say, it was really good. I take back all my negative criticisms of the place. It had been quite some time since the last few times I went there, which was like 5 or more years ago. Back then their tomato sauce tasted slightly raw the few times I went, so I stopped going there. They finally learned how to properly cook the sauce! Overall, I was satisfied. I ordered a salad and was handed a huge salad bowl. Unlimited breadsticks, and I had a large plate of pasta.

8/10 I will go again!

(I can still make way better tomato sauce though)

Last edited:
Final 02 designs for Kizuna... the end is drawing near T_T
EAc7KByUEAAEJ74.jpg

Ninja

Well well well
Almost two hours away until my weekend! Eight days in a row. Tomorrow my only plans are to workout, and finally start FE Three Houses.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Not only did I finish Nier yesterday, I finished Undertale today. That's two complete emotional breakdowns in less than 12 hours. It was almost more than I could handle.

Stupid video games, stop being so good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom