• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My cat is sick, July 30th is the third year anniversary of her passing, and my birthday is on August 7th, can my life get anymore sour?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had three friends around tonight and we played Pokemon Stadium on the Nintendo 64 and a bit of Mario Kart 8. Had a lot of fun and am keen to have them around again soon to play some more games.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
i found a bunchc of my gamestop pokemon scratchoffs just now, and i didnt really think about it before but i guess with the national dex being gone in gen 8, we're not getting any event pokemon either huh

Joking right? Nintendo will do what they did in US/UM, give us some way of getting legendaries and then they'll probs shoehorn a Mew/Celebi/mythical event or 4 in. Possibly even amiibocise it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There is a chance, albeit possibly a small one (but also possibly a big one, idk making decisions is hard) that I will be taking a year off school after I graduate next summer to spend some time working down in the United States. I've been thinking about this extensively over the past few weeks, and I really want to do it. Not only because I need to get out of this country for a bit (although we'll see how I feel about that after the election this October), but also because I'll be able to live with the person I love for a good while, and then if the year goes well perhaps I would consider staying and potentially studying down south.

Obviously I need to get through the final year of my degree first, but I am very seriously considering pursuing this. I was in the south for a little less than two weeks at the beginning of the summer and I felt very at home there, and happy. So we'll see. Maybe I'll be an honourary American soon! :P

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm having dinner with my family tonight. We're all having dinner together for the first time in seven years. I hope it goes well, but I'm riddled with anxiety atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom