• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Reading old editorials on the main site, and there was one regarding Joseph Campbell's Monomyth, and the author pitched forth a story idea, following the Hero's Journey when ALBW was being made.

Now, the Hero's Journey is a plotting tool, and true to say, a lot of stories and myths have this kind of plotting, but placing something in for the sake of following the format of the Hero's Journey is the sign of someone following the structure, rather than letting their plot flow naturally.

Now, the author's other articles regarding the Monomyth in Zelda games are good articles, just that one was flawed when they suggested that.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Wonky vegetables and fruit are dirt cheap, how is it expensive?

not just the vegetables though is it, it's the crap to mix in so it's not just vegetables no where near me actually sells Wonky Veg and fruit as it is sooo kinda out on that score, that and fussy family severely limits choices alot of the time

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
not just the vegetables though is it, it's the crap to mix in so it's not just vegetables no where near me actually sells Wonky Veg and fruit as it is sooo kinda out on that score, that and fussy family severely limits choices alot of the time

Hmmm, I don't know about the veg situation. Wonky is usually the cheapest though frozen can be cheap also I think. You can usually find cheap curry powers and sauces usually to mix in with your veggies, hopefully your family likes that sort of thing. Also chickpeas and lentils are cheap and healthy too, good for making curry with also.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmmm, I don't know about the veg situation. Wonky is usually the cheapest though frozen can be cheap also I think. You can usually find cheap curry powers and sauces usually to mix in with your veggies, hopefully your family likes that sort of thing. Also chickpeas and lentils are cheap and healthy too, good for making curry with also.

I generally do curries but i'm trying to move away from em, i'm forcing chickpeas on them now as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom