• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

funnier6

Courage~
Finally bought the online service for the switch, and holy cow these people can wreck my life on Smash. I thought I was pretty good, but oh my god.
Hey Doc I’ve got an idea! Join this random contest I found and show them how easy it is to wreck your life in smash! :)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Hey Doc I’ve got an idea! Join this random contest I found and show them how easy it is to wreck your life in smash! :)

But....but what if the other kids are mean to me :kawaii:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Hebra/ the Rito are the Switzerland of Hyrule. Cold af, lots of mountains, tend to keep to themselves(Why we don't see them in oot, tmc, tp, etc

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Etika is dead :( apparently he killed himself. So sad and torn up over all this mental health **** the best of people have to put up with.
I really liked some of his videos.

If you know anyone in the vicinity who struggles with suicidal throughts, please do whatever you can to reach out to them. You can save a life. And if you're struggling yourself, try your best to reach out to anyone who you can confide in. Suicide hotlines are always open all day and night. Stay safe. You are important.

Last edited:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
1561500967366.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom