• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
Meal planning on keto with intermittent fasting is shockingly easy. Much easier than any meal plan I’ve created for conventional nutrition plans.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Since diamonds originate from the decay of living things, why don't most people see them as necromantic?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’ll be heading back to Sydney on the 28th for the first time since the start of last April. Looking forward to seeing friends and family and relaxing for a bit.

The company I’m working with in Tokyo has booked and paid for my flights to come back to Japan again for three more months between August and November so I’m pretty happy about that. I sorted my apartment out for that three months now too so everything is in order now :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My new job is amazing so far! I start at 7.30 am and at 9.30 am till 10 am we have break number 1. Then we work till 12.30pm and from 12.30 pm till 1.pm break number 2. Then we work till 3pm and then from 3pm till 3.15 pm break number 3. Then we work till 4 pm and then we start to clean our workspace and at 4.30 pm we go home. And during the summer the company is closed for 4 weeks and they're also closed between Christmas and Jan the 1st. So you won't hear me complain :D And today they started to teach me how to operate the assembly line. I had to use the buttons and stuff like that. They're planning to give me more responsibilities in the future. I think I would be a complete fool if I leave this job! Yep, too soon to say anything yet but I'm hopeful for the future :D My boyfriend and me wanna move to a town closer to both our jobs. He has to work from 7 am till 7pm but not straight. He has gaps between but the distance from his job and home is too big to cross everytime. He delivers mail and stuff like that. So to move closer to both our jobs will do much good. And it's also closer to my sisters living on the other side of the river

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Finally bought the online service for the switch, and holy cow these people can wreck my life on Smash. I thought I was pretty good, but oh my god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom