• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am praying that I am able to get my shifts covered for the wedding. I made it clear that I needed these 10 days off when I applied, but now I have to hope they get covered by other people. Unfortunately I have the worst shift so I’m not sure whats going to happen. I’ve already started trading, but one guy looked at the dates and said he might not be able to.

Also, Stardew Valley has officially consumed my life. Why did no one warn me how addictive this game would be??

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am taking two History, one English, and a Music Business class next semester... something tells me I am going to spend many hours writing papers on top of (hopefully) having a part (or full) time job. Not excited, but it's the final year of my bachelor's degree so I shall push through! If anything, I'll swap one of the history classes for some other elective since I am also taking another history class in the second semester (if it isn't evident, I like history and decided to make it my primary focus for electives).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It was a good day today at work. People were sad when they heard it was my last day. Yeah I really liked it over there but with the changes coming up and no future for us anymore over there it's time to move on. I made great friends I love to keep in touch with, I got myself a boyfriend out of it and I got many cool things and memories. But it's time to move on and that opportunity has been given to me so I'm taking it :)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
It was a good day today at work. People were sad when they heard it was my last day. Yeah I really liked it over there but with the changes coming up and no future for us anymore over there it's time to move on. I made great friends I love to keep in touch with, I got myself a boyfriend out of it and I got many cool things and memories. But it's time to move on and that opportunity has been given to me so I'm taking it :)

:hug: thanks for letting us follow your job adventures in this thread !! I'm always SO happy when you seem to be glad

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
So so happy for you and the many new, amazing opportunities that are on the horizon <3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The boyfriend had to get up early and I could sleep longer. So and I did sleep longer! I remember the buzzer went off and he had to get up and then I felt asleep again till he woke me up to say he was going to work. Man that was a good sleep! Especially on a saturday :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The boyfriend had to get up early and I could sleep longer. So and I did sleep longer! I remember the buzzer went off and he had to get up and then I felt asleep again till he woke me up to say he was going to work. Man that was a good sleep! Especially on a saturday :D
I woke up at 5 AM all thirsty. lol Had some water, then went back to sleep. Then woke up again at 9 AM.

I want to believe in myself with my past written projects. I know I can do it. I know I can rearrange everything [made a mess due to too many similar stories] and finish that goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom