• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Most job agencies promise so much but never call you back or leave you hang out to dry. One job agency over here is the opposite when it comes to work. I've been in touch with them since three weeks ago and they keep on asking me how things are and if I still need a job and they do their best to help me out. Today I called the lady I'm in touch with since day 1 when I contacted them and she called me back immidiatly and said there is an opportunity to get another fulltime job oin a very short term. I'll receive a call to set up a meeting with the company I'm going to work for. She asked me if I was okay and I told her to go for it and that I was willing to do it. So that would be good news. And me and my boyfriend can't wait to live together anymore (most of my stuff is in his place now). So this would be a great new start. I keep my fingers crossed!

I'm trying to make my team for @Lord Gobli's fanfic in Pokémon X while still being able to beat it.
Update: I figured I might as well complete the Regional Dex as much as I can without trading to help my levels.

I also would like to thank @Princess Niki for suggesting to use my two starters Fennekin and Squirtle, to help me out in a pinch.

Everything seems to be going fine now.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Waiting for our isp to either get our sim card manually updated or send us an activated card. It's been 3 weeks since At&t disabled 25000 sim cards that belonged to ISPs that use at&t to provide internet.

One day we'll have wifi again

Love that Nintendo is cheeky enough to reference I Am Error while a technical mishap is going on with the Treehouse.

DFa29.jpg

I tried looking up the price for a copy of Soul Silver, and came to site that wanted $84 for the game, no ****ing thanks. I rather get a copy from a junkyard than waste that much money for a game.

By the way, that was only for the game itself not even a case to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom