• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Í need to sort my stuff and toss away what I don't wanna take with me into my new future home. I'm going to keep my own appartment for a while though. In case things end up wrong, I always got a place to live

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My job hunt, despite a few interviews, has been inconclusive this far. I'm getting really stressed out because I have less money in my account than I need to cover all my expenses this month and I have no idea how I'm going to pay everything whilst still having money for food and such.

I'm going busking on Saturday which I guess will help a little bit but won't be enough to break me out of this situation.

I've been broke before but I've at least always had enough money to pay my bills and such. I don't even have that at the moment, and it didn't help that my landlord made me move next door with no notice so that just made me even more stressed out.

Why is Jessie's Girl the only Rick Springfield song they ever play on the radio anymore? Where the hell is Carry Me Away or Light of Love, Rick's got so many other good songs, but nobody knows about them because of this stupid one-song-per-artist crap they're always puling. In fact, I used to love that song until I had to hear it every single day. It's like they're trying to phase out all the good **** because they have no problem playing every Maroon ****ing 5 song under the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom