• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I want to buy lots of things, but having trouble deciding what. Car: but don't know what make. Either the Switch or a pc drawing tablet with monitor.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
For about two weeks now, I’ve found myself looking at the clock at 11:11. Twice a day. Without fail. Sometimes 3:33, 4:44 etc. as well, but not as consistently. It’s just too odd to be a coincidence. Call me crazy, but after doing some reading online I’m choosing to believe that it’s my dad sending me signs that he’s okay and that he’s here with me.

Zachie

Moo
Even though Sunday is often usually my only day off in a week, I always end up doing all the housework on Sundays so it feels like I never really stop.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Every single school year of my life, my birthday was always celebrated after the school year was over. I never got to celebrate my birthdays in class like most of my friends. And now that I am done with schooling and am now working in schools, the school year extends past my birthday. The irony.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Once I take my Chemistry final today in a couple minutes, I will be done with the school year and I will basically be on summer vacation. :D I hope I do well, because this is one of the classes I invested the most into.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had a wonderful trip to Shikoku for the first time on the weekend (the fourth largest island in Japan - and the last of the major islands I hadn't visited yet). I was able to visit 2/4 prefectures there (Ehime and Kagawa) and visiting Dogo Onsen/Hot Spring (which has a 3000 year history) and the local castles and shrines was amazing. I also got to visit Okayama Prefecture on the way back home which had probably the most beautiful castle I've seen in Japan so far alongside a wonderfully peaceful garden. Now I've been to 21/47 of the prefectures (like states) of Japan but there is still much to see!

Ninja

Well well well
I really want a new tattoo, or to extend my current one to my shoulder and chest, however getting my wife onboard will be a task.

She loves my tattoo however thinks that the large piece I have on my arm is good enough. I’ll admit that I can understand how they are addicting, but also understand her reservations. We will just have to compromise somehow lol.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And this upcoming thursday we got another meeting right after work. I wonder what it's going to be this time. They found a third party and we can continue working there? We'll see, precious, we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom