• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Resident Evil 6, you know, that game that was awful and everyone hates because of how bad it is? That game all the Youtubers made videos about saying how terrible it was? That game people say is an insult to the franchise that no one likes? Yeah, it just passed 9 million lifetime sales as of March this year.

For a game no one could possibly like people sure do seem to be all about it. Funny that. It's almost as if the people who hate it are just a vocal subset of fans who can't function without outdated mechanics and game design. Seven years after release and RE6 is still selling in the millions. Is it time we stopped pretending this game is bad?

Resident Evil 6, you know, that game that was awful and everyone hates because of how bad it is? That game all the Youtubers made videos about saying how terrible it was? That game people say is an insult to the franchise that no one likes? Yeah, it just passed 9 million lifetime sales as of March this year.

For a game no one could possibly like people sure do seem to be all about it. Funny that. It's almost as if the people who hate it are just a vocal subset of fans who can't function without outdated mechanics and game design. Seven years after release and RE6 is still selling in the millions. Is it time we stopped pretending this game is bad?

I was gonna send you the article I saw on this but knew there'd be no way you'd ever miss it.

Ninja

Well well well
I was able to return an Amazon gift since we already have the item and was able to get $100 in credit. Now what to use it for..

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My work hours have been way harder than I anticipated. They're not bad to go through, but I hate sleeping in too late. Last night I worked until 4 AM, and woke up at 1 PM. It's like half the day is already gone.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
My work hours have been way harder than I anticipated. They're not bad to go through, but I hate sleeping in too late. Last night I worked until 4 AM, and woke up at 1 PM. It's like half the day is already gone.
I know that feeling. You could try drinking caffeine before bed and setting an alarm? it's not healthy but sometimes I can go off less sleep than normal

Reactions: Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom