• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Awww hun. I'm so sorry. <3
We're here for you always.
Thank you Spirit!
Awww...I don't know what to say. I wish I knew. I can only say I know the feeling because I lost mine in 2014 to alzheimers. But boy if you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me. Big super duper hug from me and stay strong my dear friend :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Thank you Vanessa!
The same thing happened to my mother almost three years ago, so I know how you feel and it's going to be a tough road that's always know that I'm there for you if you need someone to talk to. Just know that there's people out there who care about you and cherish those good memories cuz that's all that's going to push you forward now. ZD's got your back. :hug::hug::hug:.
Thank you Twilight!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My mother died today unfortunately. She had cancer which was only detected at the late stage so it has only been for a short while we have known. She tried a couple of treatments but she was too weak to continue. After that failed she declined rapidly and has been drugged right up so her mind has not been there. I wish she were still here but it is better she is out of pain now.
I'm so sorry, Deus. We'll all be here for you.
Keep it strong, mate :hug:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My mother died today unfortunately. She had cancer which was only detected at the late stage so it has only been for a short while we have known. She tried a couple of treatments but she was too weak to continue. After that failed she declined rapidly and has been drugged right up so her mind has not been there. I wish she were still here but it is better she is out of pain now.
My sincerest condolences go out to you, Deus. Like others have said, we're all here for you, bro!

Reactions: Dio

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light

I’m so sorry to hear this. I completely understand how you’re probably feeling right now after losing a parent who had been suffering.. Always here for you if you need anything at all. You’re an incredibly strong, positive person- so try to keep that up. <3

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I’m so sorry to hear this. I completely understand how you’re probably feeling right now after losing a parent who had been suffering.. Always here for you if you need anything at all. You’re an incredibly strong, positive person- so try to keep that up. <3
Thank you Meesh!

Ive wanted this game for ages. What did you think of it while you watched it?
It was pretty cute. Light puzzles mostly, though they got pretty involved later, as you would expect. It was like six hours that my sister played so I could see it being like maybe 10 hours of content with all of the little side tasks and everything? It is deceptively childlike game though; some of the backstory stuff was like jarringly morbid and I couldn't help but laugh about it. Though, my sister was doing dramatic readings of the storybooks telling of these backstory events so, laughing was imminent.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Game of thrones final episode was dull. I liked this season up until now although it felt rushed and deserved more episodes than 6.

1-5 have been decent watches so far, rushed plotlines but still enjoyable however the concluding episode was boring pretty much throughout.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Soooo....the pizza place told me that they mostly needed a closer. I assumed this was midnight. Unfortunately, its 3 AM....

It looks like I'm working from 10 PM-4 AM 5 days a week.
Unfortunately, a part of me is tempted to see if I can find another job to do during the day as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom