• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I got the job! It’s at a pizza place so nothing exciting but it’s great to have work over the summer.

I told you you'd do just fine :p

Reactions: Doc

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had an amazing weekend with Tony. It went by way too fast but next week we both have a week off. We're going to visit my brother Michel and my sister in law (the widow of my oldest brother) to see how she's doing. I'm the luckiest woman alive with this amazing man by my side :pikalove:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My mother died today unfortunately. She had cancer which was only detected at the late stage so it has only been for a short while we have known. She tried a couple of treatments but she was too weak to continue. After that failed she declined rapidly and has been drugged right up so her mind has not been there. I wish she were still here but it is better she is out of pain now.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My mother died today unfortunately. She had cancer which was only detected at the late stage so it has only been for a short while we have known. She tried a couple of treatments but she was too weak to continue. After that failed she declined rapidly and has been drugged right up so her mind has not been there. I wish she were still here but it is better she is out of pain now.
awwwe so sorry to hear that Deus.... :hug:

Reactions: Dio

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw

Oh my goodness. :( :hug: I'm so sad to hear this. We're here for you Deus. :hug:

Awww hun. I'm so sorry. <3
We're here for you always.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Awww...I don't know what to say. I wish I knew. I can only say I know the feeling because I lost mine in 2014 to alzheimers. But boy if you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me. Big super duper hug from me and stay strong my dear friend :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

The same thing happened to my mother almost three years ago, so I know how you feel and it's going to be a tough road that's always know that I'm there for you if you need someone to talk to. Just know that there's people out there who care about you and cherish those good memories cuz that's all that's going to push you forward now. ZD's got your back. :hug::hug::hug:.

Last night was a ****ing hoot. My sister got so excited about Yono on my Switch and I witnessed her play a game from start to finish in one sitting for the first time. Also, met a centipede friend last night and my sister was whimpering over it, it was great. ALSO, my sister said she might draw me my favorite Hollow Knight character for me and I am PUMPED.

EDIT: Oh my god, @Deus I didn't see your message. I'm so sorry. Sending you hugs. <3

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Last night was a ****ing hoot. My sister got so excited about Yono on my Switch and I witnessed her play a game from start to finish in one sitting for the first time. Also, met a centipede friend last night and my sister was whimpering over it, it was great. ALSO, my sister said she might draw me my favorite Hollow Knight character for me and I am PUMPED.

Y'know i wonder who your Favorite Character is in Hollow Knight.......hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom