• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I can't decide if I want to go back to working at Baskin Robbins (where the staff is mostly HSers and I kind of don't want to be working with high schoolers as I am heading into my senior year of college), or wait to see if I get this job at a local pizza place. I have a pretty good relationship with the boss of Baskin Robbins and will have to be asking for like 10 solid days off, so I feel much more comfortable doing that with him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I spent the past week and a half in Georgia with my boyfriend and his family and it was a truly great time. I'm really sad to be home now, but it was fun and I'm planning on going back for Christmas! It was definitely nice to get away for a few days and spend time with someone I love.

In other news, I'm 22 and don't recall ever getting sunburnt before (except flash burns, that **** sucks) because I normally have really good skin. One long day at the beach later and my shoulders and part of my arm are as red as a super ripe tomato in a puddle of blood on a fire truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom